Dadasaheb Mokashi College of Food Technology
FOOD security does not end at the farm gate – there is more to ensuring food security than simple growing more food. The food supply chain leads from farm to fork and food scientists. Technologist plays a key role in converting raw farm produce into food products ready for consumption. Food Technology is the study of science related to food processing, which involves preservation of fruits, sea food, meats, cooked food, vegetables, juices and beverages and also the manufacture of confectionary, snacks, foodstuffs and packaging.
- Food Corporation of India – Central Government.
- Food & Drug Administration – State
- Many Food Processing Plants as Production, Research & Development Executive, Quality, Packaging Executive .
- One Can Establish His/her Own Food Processing Unit.
- Multinational Food Processing Plant.
- Food Safely & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) – Central Government of India as FS/FSO.
- Quality Executive in NABL Laboratories.
- Technical Officers in Nationalized Bank.
- Higher Education in M. Tech., M.Sc., M.S., MBA, ABM, AFBM, ISMT, IIP, M.Sc. (Brewery)
- D. at various Reputed Organization in India and Abroad.